January 8, 2002 Sovoil AG was renamed into Nafta Swiss AG.
All the requisites including business address, legal and administrative fundamentals, banking particulars as well as the top management of the Company remain unchanged.
December 3, 2001 the Board of Directors appointed a new General Director. Golub Mikhail Vilievich came to office on December 5.
The concert of Bolshoi Theatre stars
on the 20th of April, 2001
1. Chaikovski, a polonaise from the opera “Eugene Onegin”.
2. Chaikovski, an aria of Onegin from the opera “Eugene Onegin”
Performed by Andrei Grigoriev
3. Chaikovski, an aria of Gremin from the opera “Eugene Onegin”
Performed by Matorin
4. Beregovik, “The Angel”
Performed by Anastasiya Volochkova
5. Bise, a habanera from the opera “Carmen”
Performed by Tatiana Yerastova, People’s Artist of Russia
6. Bise, an aria of Jose from the opera “Carmen”
Performed by Lev Kuznetsov, People’s Artist of Russia
7. Bise, the final scene from the opera “Carmen”
Performed by Tatiana Yerastova and Lev Kuznetsov
8. Adan, a pas –de- deux from the ballet “The Corsair”
Performed by M.Ryzhkina and V.Neporozhny
9. Chaikovski, an arioso of Robert from the opera “Iolanta”
Performed by Pavel Chernykh
10. Khachaturyan, an adagio from the ballet “Spartak”
Performed by A. Antonicheva and D. Belogolovtsev
11. Saint-Sense, “The Swan”
Performed by S.Lunkina
12. Verdi, an aria from the opera “The Sicily Supper”
Performed by Carina Serbina
13. Verdi, the Duke’s song from the opera “Rigoletto”
Performed by Sergei Gaidei
14. Andersen, “The Parade of Trumpeters”
Performed by the brass band of the orchestra
15. Minkus, a grand -pas from the ballet “Don Quixote”
Performed by A. Volochkova, Ye. Ivanchenko, I. Semirechenskaya, Ye. Shipulina
16. Prokofiev, a march from the opera “Three Oranges” – The finale of the performers.
Dear shareholders, partners and associates,
JSC “ Nafta Moskva ” is set to celebrate 70th anniversary from the date of its foundation. The solemn party devoted to this remarkable date will be held at the State Academic Bolshoi theatre of Russia on April 20, 2001 at 18.00.
The program of the evening includes meeting guests and introductory part (18.00-19.00), concert of the Bolshoi theatre stars (19.00-21.30), cocktail (after 21.30).
Invitations to take part in celebrating the said anniversary of “Nafta Moskva ” will be forwarded within the period from the 20th of March to the 15th of April to representatives of firms, organizations and state bodies closely associated with its activities. At first invitations are sent by fax or e-mail. The original invitations, as well as tickets to the theatre indicating seat numbers, passes to the parking lot and to a cocktail-hall will be forwarded by post upon receipt of acknowledgment of participation or handed over at the representations of companies. In case of need the company can render assistance in visa support, assistance in hotel arrangement, meeting at the airport and transfer.
Upon receipt of an invitation please get registered: by phone, fax or e-mail.
For more detailed information about the anniversary, please address the Administrative department of the company: telephones (095) 253 94 89, 933 49 29, e-mail: [email protected]
Fax: (095) 933 49 00.
Telex: 411148 NAFT.
Telex for Russia and CIS: 112 649.
In order to be well informed about latest changes in our plans please not hesitate to visit our site.